9th OCEAN DIALOGUE - Marine scientific research: confidence building and environment sustainability
The Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam (DAV), the British Embassy in Hanoi, and the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS) have the pleasure to inform you that we will co-organize the 9th Ocean Dialogue.
- Time: 8.30am - 5.10pm, Wednesday, 5th October 2022;
- Venue: Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel, 26 - 28 Tran Phu, Loc Tho, Khanh Hoa;
Under the theme “Marine scientific research: confidence building and environment sustainability”, the 9th Ocean Dialogue seeks to explore possibilities to enhance marine scientific research (MSR) in the South China Sea, including the applicability of legal framework under UNCLOS for MSR as well as regional and international practices in MSR.
The 9th Ocean Dialogue consists of 4 sessions:
- Session 1: International practices in marine scientific research
- Session 2: Regional practices in marine scientific research
- Session 3: Legal framework for marine scientific research under UNCLOS
- Session 4: Marine scientific research in disputed areas: Challenges and policy recommendations
The Organizing Committee will bear the costs of the conference package including conference materials, lunch, and tea breaks. Participants should be responsible for his/her own travel and accommodation expenses.
For further information, arrangements, and confirmation of attendance to the Dialogue, the Organizing Committee’s contact person is Ms. Hoang Thanh Thao, tel. +84 97.810.9236 (WhatsApp, viber), email: firstname.lastname@example.org